The Most Expensive Mass Production Cars You Can Purchase
You’re sick of putting around in that little four banger you currently have. The question is now what to buy with all the money you have saved. Here are a few choices for you to consider getting some car insurance quotes on:
1. The Italian Stallion. There is a small independent company in Italy that makes things that go zoom. The company goes by the name of Pagani. What they make in their little factory is an automobile by the name of the Zonda C12 F. The Zonda C12 F clocks in as the worlds fifth fastest car. This little car will take you to speeds of right around 215 mph. The Zonda C12 F will get you from 0 – 30 in a minor 3.5 seconds. All this can be yours for a small fee of $667,321. You can put car insurance on it with the spare change you find tucked away in your couch cushions.
2. Enzo who? The next car on this list is quite possibly one of the most recognized cars in the world. The beautiful Ferrari Enzo comes up next on this expensive list. The Enzo will take you to a speed of 217 while getting you from one red light to the next at 60 mph in 3.4 seconds. When then Enzo first came out you had to apply just to get a chance to buy the car. To make supply even worse, only 400 of these fine pieces of art were ever produced. You can now try your hand at snagging one at auction for $1,000,000.
3. You can own an F1 car. Time to take a walk back in time. Go back to 1994. This is your first opportunity to grab a supercar by the name of the McLaren F1. This car was amazing then, and is still highly amazing today. The McLaren F1 will throw you back in your seat to the tune of a top speed of 240 mph. It will get you down the road at 60 mph in a slow 3.2 seconds. Not to shabby for a car made almost two decades ago. If you can muster up roughly $1,000,000 you might be able to buy this car. However, you are on your own for finding car insurance.
4. It’s Lambo, not limbo. Lamborghini has always produced cars of strong lines, sleek looks, and desire in children young and old. The Lamborghini Reventon is no exception to this heritage. The Reventon is Lamborghini’s most powerful and most expensive car ever. The Lamborghini Reventon will take you from 0 to 60 mph in 3.3 seconds. You can fly down the highway at a top speed of 211 mph. The issue you will have snagging this car is there are only 20 in existence. At release, the car cost $1,600,000.
5. You knew Bugatti was showing up here. The Bugatti Veyron is the car of dreams. The Veyron is highly coveted for being fast, sexy, and having fantastic handling on the road. You can snag one for $1,700,000 and you don’t need to hit the auction block to get one.A top speed of 253 mph and 0 – 60 can be had in 2.6 seconds. This car just might drive your car insurance agent to get a bit crazy with envy.
Time for you to trade in that little Geo Metro for something a bit more fun. You may have to dig around in that couch for the tax and title money on these cars though. It might also be best to take your car insurance agent to lunch before you insure one of these bad boys.